What is this Blog About?

Hello... welcome to our BLOG!!! We are the 4th grade students in ALUMIMEDIAGROUP's 2011 enrichment program. Every day, we meet after-school to discuss current events and ways to communicate with our society. We learned the importance of self-expression, and how to communicate respectfully with our peers... we also focused on ways to share information efficiently and positively. We had so much fun using our laptops, learning about search engines, using email, taking pictures, writing creatively and meeting our deadlines! We hope you enjoy this collection of our thoughts and OPINIONS!

Our Definitions- WHAT IS LOVE? FRIENDSHIP? ...

What's Love'? What's "Friendship'? What do some of  the most used and valued words mean to you? Here's what we think...




Lucas Hernandez-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

1.    I think love is friendship and it  is not the nasty word of love it is... and it is when   they're sick and you care about them...you don’t snich on them and they are always there for you.


2.     Friendship is when you care for someone 


Manuel Serrano

                                               
  1. A friend: defends you all the time

EX:my friend defended my by the bully

  1. Love is:  when you have a friendship

Ex:  we are both best friends forever.

  1. Respect is:  you behave good and follow directions
Ex:  I respect my teachers.


  1. Happiness is: The opposite of SAD.

Ex:the bully hit me and stole my money. I was not happy.




Love means to me is to care about other people like karina Juliana and my family.
Friendship means that people care about you and sometimes they do things that you don’t know about .
Respect means to me is that a people pay attentiton  to you or  teachers ,moms,dads,teachers and friends.
You could make people feel beter by  a kiss,o un abraso ,regalo o una sorpresa.

- De Jennifer  bejar cano  2011 

Jonathan.m                 
1.suprising means that when someone does something nice to you  .
Ex. My mom is taking me to glendale mall and it's suprising

2.love means  that you have a crush on a girl
Ex.i love my mom because she loves me a lot and me I like her a lot.

3. Respect means  I do wath  mr.leonerd  tells me to do.
Ex.I DO WATH MY MOM TELLS ME.

4.HAPPINESS MEANS WHEN IM HAPPY WITH MY MOM.
Ex.MY MOM TAKES ME SOMEWHERE BEAUTIFUL AND IM HAPPY.


Marden paxtor
1.friend:someone that cares about you
Ex:jonathan is a friend for me because he always cares about me.
2.love:when you take care of someone shows some love.
Ex: my brother shows me love when i got injured badly.
3.hapiness:when someone’s heart is happy and red
Ex:I felt happy when my heart was warm and red.
4.respect:when you treat others nicely.
Ex:my brother showed me respect when I got super sick.

Juliana Jacobo            
My Honest Definitions

1.Friend:   A Friend to me is a person that is always their for you.
(ex): My friend stood up to me when I was bullied.

2.Love:  What love means to me is that there is a relationship between a person together.
(ex):My friend has a person that loves somebody  that realy attractive.

3.Respect: What respect means to me is when you  obey someone.
(ex):I ALWAYS respect my mother at any time.

4.Happiess: Happiness means to me that you have a great time.
(ex):My friend had the happiest time because she went to six flags.


Thomas martin
                  My  honest  Definitions

1.friend: I think friends meands to trust someone.
Ex: someone told me a secret and I kept it.

2.love:I think love means to care someone.
Ex:My mom loves me.

3.respect:I think respect means to care someone.
Ex:My teacher is respect to me.

4.happiness:I think happiness means  less happy.
Ex:My brother sometimes hes less happy.




Eduardo T.
                                                                                 My honest definitions
1.Friends=Someone who is always there for you
e.x=My friend was there for me when I fell from the playground
2.Love=when you care for someone and no mater what happens youll still be there for someone
Ex=I love my friends because their always there
3.respect=When you pay attention to someone
Ex= Adults are respected by listening looking


Name: Iliana Mitchell
                                                                        My Honest Definitons
1.friend:a friend to me is someone who you can connect to.
Ex: “ We have so much in common!”
2.love:love to me is when two people like each other.

4. happiness=love and peace.

Cristal   de      LA        LUZ                    


1.FRIEND     IS    SOMEONE    WHO    CARES   ABOUT       YOU   like    my     friends     do.    They     defend   me          when    I        get     in     trouble.

2.Love is when a friends  cares  about   their  friends. They listen.






No comments:

Post a Comment