What is this Blog About?

Hello... welcome to our BLOG!!! We are the 4th grade students in ALUMIMEDIAGROUP's 2011 enrichment program. Every day, we meet after-school to discuss current events and ways to communicate with our society. We learned the importance of self-expression, and how to communicate respectfully with our peers... we also focused on ways to share information efficiently and positively. We had so much fun using our laptops, learning about search engines, using email, taking pictures, writing creatively and meeting our deadlines! We hope you enjoy this collection of our thoughts and OPINIONS!

What Have you Learned From Communication Enrichment? :)

 "What  I have learned in this class(communication class) is that you could be a leader or a follower .A leader is a person that never complains .A follower is a person that does not follow the rules and complains a lot. Also I have learned how to send mails to Ms.Aviles and how to RESPECT.




This could help me with my life because if I don’t listen to the persons that are not helping me and keeping me from college I could go really far and I could have a good future."- Juliana Jacobo



"In communication class I have learned  that leaders  don’t hurt people or their feelings and try too not repeat things they did bad and they they  always do projections and use nonverbal communication.

This class has improved my life by not sayng  bad words  and I think  that I am  more respectful and I think I am not going to be a bad boy any more and I think  that my friends  will respect my as I will  in the future"

- Manuel Serrano







"In communication class I learned that it is about that it is a safe zone and you don’t have to be scared of being laughed at.
I also learned that it’s about sharing what you feel and you have to be a leader not a follower 
[not making excuses]
I also learned that blogging is to express your feelings
I also learned that if your being bullied tell someone older."
- Eduardo Teodioso




"In communication I learned about sharing your voice and not making excuse and sharing projections and to be a leaders.I learned to respect. And  we're using computers because were doing our blogs. Blog is important because Ms. Aviles needs to know whose bulling." - Thomas Martin 



(We also want to know about other stuff! haha)





No comments:

Post a Comment