What is this Blog About?

Hello... welcome to our BLOG!!! We are the 4th grade students in ALUMIMEDIAGROUP's 2011 enrichment program. Every day, we meet after-school to discuss current events and ways to communicate with our society. We learned the importance of self-expression, and how to communicate respectfully with our peers... we also focused on ways to share information efficiently and positively. We had so much fun using our laptops, learning about search engines, using email, taking pictures, writing creatively and meeting our deadlines! We hope you enjoy this collection of our thoughts and OPINIONS!

What is one of your FUNNEST moments? Best Day Ever? (Written Projection)

Eduardo Teodocio-

1.Today I feel happy because me Jonathan and Marden were seeing the Sponge Bob game Saw 2 and it was so funny and Jonathan was making funny jokes

2. When I went to Knotts Berry Farm in last years program it was fun because me and my friends went to the Big Foot ride and this one ride was scary, it was  called Ghost Rider. It was scary because I could see the whole thing from the sky and it went really high and I bought a giant ice for 11 dollars and it was so good. :)

Jennifer Cano-

My favorite day is when I go to the movies  on Saturdays  with my family.

My best day ever looks like a sunny day and go to the park with my family and cousins.

I am feeling good because I jumped 26 times and Thomas wanted to beat my score but he coudent do it .


Jonathan martinez

1.I am felling good because Mr.Leonerd made a deal with us in class.

2.My favorite day would be me and my mom, my dad, my brother having a good time just the 4 of us.



Marden Paxtor

Today I feel happy because we had recess and I played soccer with coach E but he made my
Team like 8 goals!! 

My favorite day will be like everyone having recess and getting some Some treats and eating it without getting in trouble!


Manuel Serrano and  Lucas Hernandez

 We feel happy today because we are on a dogeball tournamant  so if we pass to second place we could  beat  the hardest team.

In our  favorite day we would like to win  the hardest team in the school so they wont be good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment